Monday, April 12, 2010

Funny things my kids said.....

While driving Annabel to a school field trip, she says to me "I know what is even better than going to Disney World". I was interested to hear what she had to say, so I said "oh, yeah, What?" and she said "Going to Church". LOL....can you tell she goes to a catholic preschool?


While on vacation, Dominic had to share a bed with Annie at Auntie Gina's. The first night he said "I don't want to sleep with Annabel". We ask him why and he says "because her breath stinks". LOL


The other day, we were grocery shopping and Kayla (9 years old) had to go to the bathroom. We go into the bathroom at BJ's and she notices the thing on the wall that says 25 cents for napkins and tampons. She says to me "They make you pay for napkins here?". LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment